Little egret, made with white, black and yellow pieces of plastic waste.
I thought of showing how birdlife is also affected by plastic pollution everywhere in the world.
Plastic waste makes its way easily into water sources where birds feed and mistake plastic waste, plastic bags and other particles for food.
The inspiration for this sculpture was mostly balloon pollution - she will be holding a balloon in her beak to raise awareness about balloon pollution and it's impact on wildlife. Pieces of exploded balloons in parks, beaches, that got there with the wind or after birthday / bachelorette parties and more are a dangerous and even deadly to wildlife and birds.
100cmx 80cmx 39cm
Status: for sale
- The Israeli Compost Conference, Jerusalem's Nature Museum, Jerusalem.
- Solo exhibition, Romanian Cultural Institute, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- "LOVE DEATH & PLASTIC" Exhibition by Up to Us & Evi Art - "Sharabyia" Gallery - Greek Market, Jaffa, Israel.
- Mazeh 9, Freaky Friday EcoFair, Tel Aviv.
- IDC Reichman University, World Environment Day, Herzliya.
- PLANETech World 2022, climate tech conference, Rabin Center, Tel Aviv.
- Adidas Move for the Planet kick off, Marina Tel Aviv.