Butt Baby was made for Turn Butts into Art campaign by Clean the Butts.
Made from nearly 1,000 smoked cigarette butts collected from Israel’s beaches and streets, Butt Baby is telling a story, she's from a future where it’s still acceptable to throw cigarette butts on the ground and is telling us to stop littering cigarette butts - the most littered item in the world.
The doll was found in a pile of trash and all cigarette butts were sawn to the doll's fabric case.
55cm x 30cm
Status: For Sale
- "Turn Butts into Art" event and cleanup, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Wild Plastic Art Festival - Gan Hair, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Hashavot Community Sustainability Fair - Magid Community Center, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Up2Us "If Not the Art" - Tel Aviv Port, Israel.
- Solo exhibition, Romanian Cultural Institute, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- "LOVE DEATH & PLASTIC" Exhibition by Up to Us & Evi Art - "Sharabyia" Gallery - Greek Market, Jaffa, Israel.